In this post we will show you how to install Peacock TV on FireStick. The steps mentioned in this guide will work on all the Amazon Fire TV devices, including FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube.
Peacock TV is a live streaming service that offers a variety of content, from movies and TV shows to sports and news. If you’re looking for a way to watch your favorite shows without cable, Peacock TV is a great option.
Peacock TV is a US-based, over-the-top streaming service from NBCUniversal. It offers a lot of great content, including all the original content from NBCUniversal Studios and tons of third-party syndicated content. You can also watch a lot of on-demand movies and shows, as well as stream Live TV.
- 1 What is Peacock TV?
- 2 How to Install Peacock TV on FireStick
- 3 Stream Anonymously on FireStick
- 4 How to Update Peacock App on FireStick
- 5 Conclusion
What is Peacock TV?
Peacock TV is an online streaming service that offers a variety of live and on-demand content. It provides a wide range of genres, including movies, television shows, documentaries, comedy specials, music concerts, and more. With Peacock TV, you can watch your favorite show or movie on your Firestick, Xbox One, Roku, Android TV, and Apple TV.
Some of the benefits of using Peacock TV are listed below.
- You can watch your favorite show or movie anywhere and at any time.
- There are no ads or commercials – just uninterrupted content.
- It’s easy to use: sign in, click on the show or movie you want to watch, and start watching.
How to Sign up for Peacock TV
You need to sign up for a subscription to watch Peacock TV on FireStick
Visit the Official Website of Peacock TV to start the signup process.
Peacock TV offers:
- Peacock: Free of Cost
- Peacock Premium: $4.99 per month
- Peacock Premium Plus (ad-free): $9.99 per month
There is 7-Day Free Trial to new customers on both paid plans
Yearly subscription is also available for paid plans
- Peacock Premium: $49.99 per year
- Peacock Premium Plus (ad-free): $99.99 per year
To view what’s included in each plan, click the option Show plan details.
Once you choose the plan of your choice, you are required to create an account on the next page with your email address and a password.
Once you do that, a confirmation email from Peacock will be received in your mailbox. You will need to click the link in the email to verify your email address.You are now done with Peacock TV subscription for FireStick and other devices. Now let’s get started with the installation process.
How to Install Peacock TV on FireStick
You can install Peacock TV in broadly 2 ways:
- Directly from the Amazon App Store (if allowed in your region).
- Sideload it through the Downloader app (to unblock it in your region).
In First method, We will show you how to install the Peacock TV app from the Amazon App Store.
Secondly, using steps to install the app through the Downloader app. Let’s do it.
Install Peacock TV on FireStick from Amazon Store
Follow the steps below to get Peacock TV on FireStick from the Amazon Store. Again, this method will work only if you live in the USA and other regions Peacock TV serves. For any other country/location, please skip to Method 2, provided in the next section.
- Go to home screen in Firestick then, go to Find > Search.2. Then, search for Peacock TV using a keys or voice option on your Firestick remote. Select Peacock TV from the suggestion list.3. Scroll down to list and Select Peacock TV under Apps and Games.4. Click Download or Get.5. Wait for the download and installation to finish.6. You have successfully installed Peacock TV. Now Launch the app and start streaming.
How to Sideload Peacock TV on FireStick
If Peacock TV is unavailable in your region’s Amazon Store, you can always sideload it using the steps mentioned below.
- Install the Downloader app
- Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
- Sideload Peacock TV on FireStick
Install the Downloader App
Go to Amazon store to install Downloader app, we will use downloader app to sideload apps on Amazon Firestick. Follow the steps below
- On the FireStick’s home screen, select Find, then Search.2. On the search box, type Downloader & Click on the Downloader app. 3.Now Tap on the Downloader icon on the next screen. Now, click Download or Get to install the Downloader app on FireStick.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
In order to install sideloaded apps on your FireStick, you will need to enable apps from unknown sources. You will find this option in the Settings. Here is how:
- Click the Gear or Settings icon in the middle bar of the FireStick home screen.
- Now, click My Fire TV.
- Next, open the option Developer options.
- Click Install Unknown Apps. ,Note: If you still have the older version of FireStick, click Apps from Unknown Sources instead.
- Click Downloader in the results and make sure it says ON.
Note: For older FireStick OS versions, you will see a prompt on which you need to click YES
The Downloader app now has the permission to sideload apps on FireStick.
Install/Sideload Peacock TV on FireStick
Follow the steps below to install Peacock TV on Amazon Fire TV Stick:
- Hold the Home key on your FireStick remote for a few seconds. Click Apps on this popup.
- Find and open the Downloader app.
- If you are using the Downloader app for the first time, you will see a couple of prompts. Dismiss the prompts to get to this screen. Select the URL text box with your remote and click it.
- Enter the following URL and click Go: gulftech.org/pk. Type the URL carefully to avoid any unnecessary problems later.
- Now, wait for the Peacock TV APK to download on your FireStick. This takes a minute or two.
- Next, click INSTALL in the bottom right corner when prompted.
- Wait for the Peacock TV to install on FireStick. This takes a few seconds.
- Click DONE when this prompt is displayed. We will open the app later. For now, we go back to the Downloader app and delete the Peacock TV APK file to clear up space.
- Click Delete on this window.
- Click Delete again when prompted.
Great! You have successfully installed Peacock TV on FireStick.
How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick
Follow the steps below to access the app on your device:
Click the button with the 3 tiny squares (and a + sign) on the far right, in the middle bar on the FireStick home screen.
Scroll down to select the Peacock TV icon at the bottom. Click the icon to open the app.
If you wish to access the app from the home screen, click the 3-line button on the remote (the menu button). Click Move on the popup in the bottom right and drag and drop the Peacock TV icon in the first row.
Wait for the Peacock TV app to open.
Click Sign In in the top-right corner to log in to the app (if you haven’t signed up yet, the steps are provided above).
You may now use the on-screen keyboard to enter your account email address and password to sign in to the Peacock TV app on FireStick.
If you wish to sign in through your phone (or computer), click Activate on Your Phone button at the bottom.
On any web browser of your choice on a computer or mobile, go to peacocktv.com/tv
Enter the code provided on your FireStick window.
This is the home screen of the Peacock TV app for FireStick. You can see multiple categories on the top. By default, the Browse category is selected when you open the app.
You may explore other categories, including Channels, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, News, Sports, and Latino.
Stream Anonymously on FireStick
Once you have installed the right apps, your FireStick is set to stream your favorite content. However, before streaming anything online, it is important to be aware that everything you stream is visible to your ISP and the government. This means that if you are caught watching copyrighted content without authorization, you could face legal consequences.
Thank goodness there is a way to keep your streaming activities hidden from your internet service provider and the government. for that you will need a good vpn for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is 126.96.36.199 and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions. Personally we use & recommend ExpressVPN. It offers a wide range of server locations, incredible speeds, and impressive security features.
We never encourage or promote copyright infringement. But we also don’t want you to end up in legal trouble. Furthermore, we believe in and strongly support the right to privacy.
So, before you start stream, let’s look at how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities private from prying eyes.
- Click Here to Subscribe to the express vpn. You can get three months free when you sign up for a one-year plan with ExpressVPN. Express VPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Express VPN, you can always request a full refund within 30 days.
- Turn on your Fire TV Stick and after the home page load, go to the menu bar in the middle of the home screen and select Find > Search.
- In the search Box, Type ExpressVPN and click it when it appears in the search suggestions.
- Click the ExpressVPN title on the next screen under the Apps & Games section.
- Now Click on the Download or Get button.
- Open express VPN, Enter the required information, such as the email address and password you created during ExpressVPN signup, then click Sign In.
- Select the Power button to connect to a VPN server (see the image below). You can also change your preferred location by clicking the “Choose Location” button, as shown below. That’s it. With the fastest and best VPN for FireStick, your connection is now secure.
How to Update Peacock App on FireStick
Peacock TV will automatically update if it has been downloaded from the App Store. For that, make sure the Automatic Updates option is enabled in the FireStick Settings.
Go to FireStick Settings > Applications > Appstore > Automatic Updates to turn it ON. By default, the Automatic Updates are turned on.
If you have sideloaded Peacock TV (method 2), you get an error on the app, and it asks for an update, you can directly visit this page and follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the Peacock TV APK.
2. Follow the fresh installation steps given above (method 2).
3. Great, your Peacock app is now updated with the latest version.
Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services for entertainment. The service offers a vast library of TV shows and movies you can stream immediately.
Just in case you are wondering – we have tested Peacock TV on FireStick, and it works fine. Hope you find this article helpful. Got any queries? Leave a comment down below.
Must Check Other Updated